Inside Sales Manager
At Tandem Logistics, we uphold a great passion for our customers and service levels. We stand by our word and deliver on our commitments. As a leading and rapidly growing provider of logistics and supply chain solutions, Tandem Logistics maintains a relentless pursuit of service excellence in the exciting, global world of logistics. A 16 year history providing logistics and supply chain solutions has provided Tandem Logistics with a position poised for growth and development.
Tandem Logistics is currently seeking an ambitious, career-minded individual to join our sales team as Customer Acquisition Specialist - someone like you. We are currently searching for outstanding sales professionals responsible for securing new customers and business growth. As a Customer Acquisition Specialist, you will be an instrumental member on a team utilizing world-class technology necessary to thrive in a fast-paced and rewarding environment.
- Collaborate closely with Lead-Generation team to ensure customer leads are effectively advancing to close stage of sales cycle.
- Conduct initial or follow-up calls to customer prospects already identified as warm leads by lead-generation team in order to advance prospects to final close.
- Identify & build value proposition for customer prospects. Communicate value proposition to customer and persuade customer to adopt Tandem services.
- Generate, develop, manage, and close a pipeline of opportunities sufficient to consistently meet and exceed quarterly quota objectives, Reliability, determination, and dedication are essential for this role.
- Enter and maintain all contacts and leads in CRM to accurately and efficiently advance all opportunities
- Build and cultivate prospect and current relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to help move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Ensuring the smooth transition of customers to the operations team and working with management to convey customer and prospect requirements.
- Aggressive hunter mentality and adept in using creative efforts in cold-calling process
- Positive can-do attitude with the motivation to achieve sales goals
- 2 Years of direct sales experience, preferably in B2B sales, selling a service.
- Proven ability to identify and build a strong value proposition.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to learn and adopt new selling techniques, best practices, CRM, etc.
- Ability to understand the sales process and able to overcome competitive sales
- Strong integrity, creative, intellectually curious, high quality
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong team skills; ability to build up others
- Knows the audience to which they are speaking and can adjust tone, tenor and work choice to fit appropriate audience, whether it by client, team member or working peer, can listen, relate to speak, and reinforce what was heard
- Articulate and professional, enthusiastic attitude and a focus on results are required
- Confident, persuasive, and able to deal with rejection on the way to securing that next meeting, ability to reach prospects creatively, Achievement oriented. Persistent
This is an on-site, full-time salary plus performance incentive position located in our Pflugerville office. Tandem pays market-leading compensation. Best in class comprehensive health plans including medical, vision and dental, retirement plan, paid vacation and holidays with abundant advancement opportunities.
This is a great opportunity to really make a big impact on a business which is highly ambitious and going through a highly exciting stage of our growth!
Tandem Logistics is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit your resume in confidence via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tandem Logistics, Inc.
2911 A.W. Grimes Blvd. South #400
Pflugerville, TX 78660